Friday, March 1, 2024

So, why am I carrying a Girsan MCP 35 LW every day these days?

 Because I now have a spare magazine for reloading if I don't get it done in the first 16. 9mm is getting pretty good, yeah. I'm a bit old school though, and I still believe a combat cartridge should begin with .4... Watching various reviews, I'm starting to believe that there may be something to these 9's Plus I've always wanted a Browning High Power. AND Raymond Reddington carried an HP, while everybody and their chicken carries a Glock in Hollywood. I carried a Beretta M92 in the USAF, and I have a shitstack of Glock variants in the safe. Not to mention my 1911s and Witnesses. But this thing just feels good in the hand, and I've got the hottest 9 I can find in it. Shot placement is all, regardless.


See next post.


No comments: