- Gotten a WHOLE lot of books on radio topics, including the one that I wanted to use to upgrade my license to General.
- Played around with a USB-based oscilliscope, which I can take with me, as well as several circuit board test modules.
- Learned how to use a breadboard to test circuits.
- Made a 24 hour digital clock.
- Received a Boe-Bot, which is a programmable robotics kit (I'm in heaven - putting things together, and programming for FUN!)
It's been a lot of fun, although I'm down to 2 more days - I leave right after the last day on Friday. I'm hoping no more shutdowns like United had.