- Infanticide - yes, Democrats actually CHEERING the possibility of KILLING a baby! They may think they "won", but this has the potential to topple abortion support completely - possibly giving the Supreme Court the opportunity to overturn Roe v. Wade.
- The Ralph (Democrat) Northam debacle. Now, his Lt. Gov. may be having issues relating to #MeToo assault! Haven't had so much excitement in years. Sigh. Remember when wearing blackface wan't no big thang?
- Yes, I know that Big Brother has his eyes on us all, but - this site writes about the potential for satellites to save lives in weather emergencies.
- Mocking your competitor for closing on Sunday seems not to be a good marketing strategy.
- Remember when interviewing the candidates for judicial appointments USED to be about discerning whether they were qualified? Good times, good times. Nice to see that the Leftists are even-handed in attempted character assassination.
I've also been working really hard on improving my health. I've been doing Keto, which has allowed me to lose the extra fluids that had been accumulating in my legs. That, in turn, took the excess stress off my joints.
It's been a huge difference in how I feel. This morning, I had sliced corned beef (made yesterday in the Instant Pot, and just falling apart in tenderness), eggs, and with 1.0 oz of sliced Harvarti Cheese with Garlic. Delicious, and only 1.16 g of carbs.
I found that pork rinds are incredible. I'd tried them before, but hated them. The light dawned when I realized that what I hated was the barbeque flavor. Plain rinds are WONDERFUL, and give me a crunchy protein and fat carrier system, other than bread.