Monday, January 26, 2015

Apologies for minimal posting

I've seen so many things, I've watched so many diversions from the truth ala "watch the right hand while the left hand pulls something out of it's ass" that I've had to stay on my other blog or my FB. To have either copied and pasted here, or written complete posts at this site would have popped my eyeballs from the blood pressure levels.

Y'all, we voted these new congresscritters in to fix this shit. The new ones have already been in their seats for, what, 3 weeks? I see some promise on some points, but I see no guarantees on anything. One would have wished for hard, cold, balls out war. Not literal, you know what I mean. But we should be hearing more of serious sparkage coming from DC.

All we can do is watch and wait. The other option will be too ugly to imagine. Been there, done that. But it may yet be where we need to go.

Pray that we can fix this peacefully, but I doubt it at times.

No comments: