Sunday, May 3, 2015

This, from one of my readers, is stone awesome

This is from one of my readers, and gave me chills:

I will continue to say it until they put me in the ground.
I am a free man. I have earned what I have though my own efforts not some invented privilege by those to lazy, untalented and dishonest to denigrate my efforts and excuse their own failures. Their envy is one of the deadly sins as is their sloth.
I succeed even as the deck is increasingly stacked against me because of the triple threat that I am a white, male christian. This makes them even more virulently hateful as I foil their plans. They become more resentful of my ingenuity in the face of their aggression. I do not quail in their attempts to marginalize my existence as it is people like me and those who frequent this forum who have made this country the success it has enjoyed.
We are the restoration of this country as the most enlightened experiment in human interaction in the history. No where in history had freedom, liberty and the paramouncy of individual sovereignty and God given rights been the focus of the organizing principles of a nation of peoples. Blood and appearance had been the primary organizing factor. To the current left it still is.
It is those of us who agree with those ideals of life, liberty, property and the pursuit of happiness who are the really advanced homo sapiens. In the words of Calvin Coolidge:
It is often asserted that the world has made a great deal of progress since 1776, that we have had new thoughts and experiences which have given us a great advance over the people of that day, and that we may therefore very well discard their conclusions for something more modern. But that reasoning cannot be applied to this great charter. If all men are created equal, that is final. If they are endowed with inalienable rights, that is final. If governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, that is final. No advance, no progress can be made beyond these propositions.[vi]
All the so-called “progressive” movement has done is walk us back to a brutish rule of willful elites.
Think of it like you would your own development. When you were young you needed much guidance and structure from someone wiser. As you matured you needed less and less until finally you were capable of doing things and making decisions on your own for your own benefit. This was the fledgling United States as we had perhaps the greatest array of human talent guided by the greatest thinkers of the day and of the past to create what can only be described(with one obvious flaw) as a miracle of divine providence and human ingenuity.
The progressive, since then, have sough to turn the clock back. In their conceit, informed by their own rigging of the game, you must be put back in the playpen because they don’t think you capable of being sovereign. The main conceit is they are some how a special breed who never are mistaken.Since they never pay the price for their mistakes they conclude they must be infallible. Those they impose their conceit on aren’t so lucky. They don’t trust humans to make their own way. But then what are they? They are just as human as any one else(allegedly) and in many ways atavistic ant-human Luddites.
The solution is not easy and I’m afraid with the dishonesty that pervades will not be peaceful. It does not matter that we are civil or not, turn the other cheek or not. They will cover us in their bile and hatred. As we all know the victor writes the history. More so than anything we need to defeat and expunge the related diseases of progressivism, fascism, racism, “liberalism”, collectivism et al.
I know not what course others may take…

No comments: