It's an unrelenting pressure on many sides:
- Invasion by aliens, who tie up social services and courts, with the help of NGOs funded by our own government.
- Deliberate lying to overwhelm the legitimate resources intended for actual refugees (this was filmed in Europe, but similar scams have been documented in the USA).
- Policing of Free Speech
- Damore at Google - at the time, his firing did seem like overkill - was his knowledge of Dragonfly, the search engine created by Google to censor its citizens the Real Reason?
- Trans-gressions - can cost you a job/career
- Aggressive use of government commissions and bureaucracies to squelch dissenters and put fear into average people, who haven't the money to fight them. Obama was aggressive in extending beyond the law to pursue 'criminals' who wouldn't conform to his administration's norms. Trump seems to be willing to abide by the state's decisions.
- Use of the courts as an extension of the Leftist agenda
- 24/7365 media propaganda - this is NOT a new thing
- Manufacturing of 'consensus' - when WE use the word consensus, we mean that we agree on the overall policy/plan, with some minor differences. When THEY use the word consensus, it means something else entirely. My first introduction to the technique was in schools where I taught. I saw manufactured pseudo-consensus crop up, over and over again, using that method.
- Encoding rules/policies/laws that are then used to hammer out dissent. If you don't read VoxDay, you're missing a treat. He's not afraid to oppose the majority. His books on SJW's and how to fight them are well worth the cost.
On a related note, the National Review has a piece on the possible (some say likely) effect of the recent elections on Gun Rights. At times, you might be tempted to relax, as a court decision has decisively affirmed those rights.
The anti-gun forces will just re-group, and launch another attack on those rights, from another angle. Truly, we have to be ever-vigilant and watchful to keep the Forces of Darkness and Tyranny away.