Thursday, February 21, 2019

The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!

Eh. Maybe not.

The reports that the Justice Department - and their ideologically-aligned cronies, the FBI - actually tried to push the claim that Sessions was a Russian agent. They actually were leaking LIES about it to the media. Apparently, the Dems of Congress were getting these leaks, as the questioning of Sessions was designed either to get an admission, or lay the foundation for later perjury charges.

I mean, JEFF SESSIONS?

BTW, for those with no historical knowledge, this is that "McCarthyism" that the Left is so shocked and horrified about. Except, McCarthy's accusations were - largely - true. Even the Leftist Washington Post has to agree about that, in the wake of recent revelations.

I'l be dealing with that time period in a later chapter of my Leftism for Beginners book.

1 comment:

cmblake6 said...

See the post I just put up, I think I'm asking the same questions you are!